Thursday, October 06, 2005

Beauty Salon- 12 Tips They Don't Want You To Know

I recently published an article now being carried by many websites. It is titled, Beauty Salons, 12 Tips They Don't Want You To Know.

I was named an Expert Author by EzineArticles.com for this article. You can see their Expert Author button under the Links heading in the right hand column of this Blog.

If you want to select a salon that provides services to your taste then check out my new article before coming to Next Salon at 2400 Main Street in Santa Monica, CA 90405. Don't be shy about calling 310-392-6645 to make an appointment. Mention the article or this post and get 10% savings on hair services.

For more information go to my website by clicking on beauty salon santa monica.

These are the secret confessions of a working salon owner/stylist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hair Salon in Santa Monica

Congratulations Ms. Expert Author.

I printed out this article and handed it out to my friends. They needed some objective way to evaluate their current hair stylist or they were looking for one.

One of them who I call Malibu Hair, found out that her hair salon Malibu California fell short of your 12 tips. She thinks she can do better than her Malibu Hair Treatment

So, she might be coming to see you at Next Salon in the hair salon Santa Monica.

I've always liked your Santa Monica Hair Salon. I'll see you soon.

Keep writing your tips. I wonder if the other salons in Santa Monica can measure up to your article?

No offense to any other Hair Salon in Santa Monica.

2:08 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home